This blog is our own way of chronicling our journey in the Wastelands all through these years. The information you will read here are mostly news guides from the countless updates we have waited on from Bethesda, and of course, our own experiences, feedbacks, and future hopes for the Fallout series.
Our recommended Fallout 4 guide articles:
- Complete All Quests in 7 Days. And it Works.
- Fallout 4 Guide to Factions
- Recommended Build for Fallout 4
- Starting S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Strategy in Fallout 4
- Building Settlements Guide
- Crafting Weapons and Armors
- Fallout 4 Guide to Leveling and Perk System
Our articles in this blog are further categorized into:
- Build – everything about character creation and choosing your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats.
- Crafting – building settlements and modifying weapons and power armor.
- Feature – any new mind-boggling feature of a new Fallout, we present them to you in easy to understand content.
- Fo4 – anything specific to Fallout 4.
- Gameplay – whether you concentrate on building, killing all enemies, or a balance of both, we give you all necessary information.
- Guide – your handy reference to all questions.
- News – be in-the-know and update yourself with the newest game developments.
- Opinion – our very own point-of-view.
If there is anything you need to know about past and future Fallout, then you came to the right place. We were there when Interplay Entertainment first announced this post apocalyptic RPG game way back in 1997. After 18 years, we are still here foaming at the mouth with excitement when Bethesda Softworks made the announcement for Fallout 4.